top of page
- I have been working in private practice and with the public sector health service for the past number of years as a Counsellor/Psychotherapist in the North Dublin City and County areas. I have further enhanced my skills, training as a Clinical Supervisor and have recently become an Accredited Supervisor with the IACP (2021)
- In my work together with clients, I work with a broad range of issues - issues arising as a result of Covid-19; anxiety, depression, trauma, addictions, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress (PTSD), resilience development & coping skills, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, emotional neglect; attachment and early childhood issues; suicide & self-harming behaviour, impact of loss and suicide on family and friends, personal development, bereavement, loss, adoption, health issue, stress, work issues, anger, domestic violence (male & female), family issues, relationship issues, trainee counsellor/student counselling, phobias, post-abortion counselling, family issues, bullying etc.
- I attend regular Clinical Supervision to ensure my professional competence is maintained and governed to a high standard.
- I have designed and delivered a number of workshops for both clinical and non-clinical staff across different sectors on Trauma & Self-Care . I have a particular interest in staff support and empowering employees to feel and work safely within their individual roles.
- I am a fully Accredited member of the Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy and work in accordance with their Code of Ethics and Practice (www.irish-counselling.ie/index.php/iacp-code-ethics-practice).
- I use an integrative approach in my work with clients, drawing upon various therapeutic techniques including person-centred, psychodynamic, CBT etc.
- I have successfully completed training on Trauma, ASIST training (Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training) and continue my professional development with the IACP and other specialist organisations.
- Prior to my work in Counselling & Psychotherapy, I spent over 10 years in the Private sector in HR and Recruitment Consultancy. I also work with individuals on interview skills training and coaching.
Please phone for appointment availability:
bottom of page